Classic T-Shirt with Club logo
- 100% Cotton
- Reactive Dyed
- Crew Neck
- Taped Shoulder to Shoulder
- Twin Needle Stitching on Neck & Shoulders
- Enzyme washed for extra soft hand-feel and reduced shrinkage
|Chest to fit (inches)||36||38||40||42-44||46||48||50-52||54|
|Actual Chest (cm)||46||50||53||57||61||65||69||72|
|Body length (cm)||66||69||71||74||76||79||81||84|
|Size Tolerance +/- 1.5cm|
DELIVERY AND RETURNS*Some of the images used include a simulated logo and are for guidance only. Logo positions and sizes may vary from image.
- Delivery is FREE for orders over £25. Delivery costs £3.00 for orders under £25.
- Our standard delivery is 10-15 working days to the shipping address provided
- UK delivery only.
- You will receive a tracking notice via email once your order has been shipped.
- We are unable to accept any returned goods that are personalised with a club logo on unless they are faulty. This includes Exchanges and Refunds.
- Faulty or incorrect items can be returned within 14 days of receipt as long as Clubmate has been advised in advance – please advise us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions for full online purchasing and delivery information.
- All text is applied using vinyl cut print. Vinyl print is a very high quality print, Cad-cut transfer print is permanent and washable.
- There is no limit to the number of characters you can add.
- Text is printed using Source Sans Pro font, others are available on request.
To look after your personalised clothing, we recommend you follow our easy wash care guide below:
- Before washing, undo buttons, close zips and check pockets for loose or sharp objects
- Wash at 30°
- Wash inside out
- Do not bleach
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash with similar textured garments
- To avoid excess friction, do not overload washing machine
- Do not leave in a wet environment
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry to avoid shrinking
- Do not dry clean. Chemicals used in dry cleaning can damage the print on your garment
- Never iron over the imprint
- Iron on the reverse side using the lowest heat setting
- For best results wash before use
- NB: Embroidery ring marks are a normal part of production. Whilst we endeavour to remove them, please note they come out in the first wash
- NB: Vinyl prints can crease when clothing is folded. These can easily be smoothed by cool ironing on the reverse of the garment.
We expect the customisation to last the lifetime of the garment if this wash care guide is adhered to.
If you need to wash your garments at higher temperatures or require hardwearing items, we recommend embroidery rather than print as embroidery can sustain higher temperatures and friction. Always read the label and other garment wash care instructions.
Black, Bottle Green, Navy
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL