Support for Angling Clubs during the COVID-19 outbreak
If your club's ability to collect membership renewals is being impacted by the current crisis, we would like to extend access to our software free of charge until we get through this.
During these unprecedented times, we believe that profit needs to take a back seat and we should all try and help each other whenever possible.
With this in mind, any club that has been impacted by this crisis and is looking for a way to accept membership renewals safely and securely online, then we will grant free access to our software until we’ve got through this.
To be clear, for clubs in need of help, there will be no software costs for at least 3 months, longer if required. Please note that you will still be liable for card transaction fees as these are out of our control.
At the end of the 3 months, you can choose to carry on using Clubmate or decide to stop using our services. Should you choose to stop, we will provide you with all of your member data in an excel spreadsheet at no cost.
Should you choose to continue with Clubmate then you will migrate back to our discounted Angling Trust member club package which costs £1.20 per member.
We are conscious that for many, this will be time sensitive so we will commit to getting you up and running within 72 hours of getting in touch.
Please also note that we are a business and also have mouths to feed, so we ask clubs to respect our offer of help.
- There will be no software cost to use Clubmate whilst you are being impacted by the crisis.
- Card transaction fees will still apply (2.4% + 20p per transaction)
- As we get to the end of the crisis, you can choose to continue using Clubmate at a cost of £1.20 per member or choose to stop using Clubmate at no cost.
- If you choose to stop using Clubmate we will provide you with an excel spreadsheet of your member data free of charge.
- We will aim to get you up and running and available to accept renewals within 72 hours of getting in touch.