DAY & SEASON TICKET FISHERY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Streamline the management of your Commercial Fishery
Clubmate is an all-in-one fishery management system that eliminates paperwork, simplifies booking for anglers, and provides your team with the necessary tools to run and grow your business.
Trusted by 1500+ fishery managers, bailiffs, committee members and volunteers
DAY & SEASON TICKETS
Manage Bookings Your Way
Simplify the running of your venue, bookings and availability with Clubmate, the all in one commercial fishery software platform.
Empower customers to book & pay online, over the phone or in-person and give your team the tools to know what’s going on at all times.
Run a single diary to manage both online & offline bookings and control availability.
- Manage day & season permit bookings across all of your venues from a single diary
- Sell add-ons, allocate pegs, bait + more
- One workspace for the entire team
- Take payments online, over the phone or face to face
- No booking fees for anglers
“All of our rangers have work phones and they have the Clubmate app already downloaded on there, that allows any ranger that’s going out and doing their bank checks and patrols to see who’s booked in and where they’re meant to be fishing.”
Fisheries Manager – Bristol Water Fisheries
PEG & BOAT ALLOCATION TOOLS
Automated resource allocation
Remove the guesswork and keep track of which angler is on which peg at all times.
Empower customers to review their options and pre-select the peg of their choice online or control allocation internally.
It doesn’t matter whether your team are bankside, in the office or on the water, they will have full visibility of which peg an angler has been assigned via the Clubmate app or desktop browser.
- Allow Anglers to pre-select the peg of their choice
- Staff can change or re-assign pegs
- Track attendees and peg allocation on the go
- Resource allocation stored against customers records
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT TOOLS
Get paid more easily
Clubmate simplifies the process for anglers to effortlessly book tickets, conveniently pay their membership fees, and securely purchase products online from any device, around the clock.
Whether you prefer to collect payments in-person or online, whether it’s a one-time payment or a recurring one, whether you choose cash or card, Clubmate equips you with all the necessary payment options to ensure prompt and reliable payments every single time.
- Accept online payments by debit card, credit card and direct debit.
- Payments are automatically reconciled against each customer record.
- Collect payments for upsells and add-ons
- Take face to face payments by cash, card or contactless via our integrated card reader
- Track all financial data with reporting tools
The Clubmate app
ACCESS FOR ALL THE TEAM, FROM ANYWHERE
iOS and Android
- Manage your venue at anytime, from anywhere
- Track attendance and bookings in real-time
- Sell tickets, memberships and products from your pocket
- Monitor financial performance on the go
iOS and Android
- Eliminate doubt and verify anglers details, instantly
- Check in anglers on the go
- Take payment on the spot
- Bailiffs have restricted access to angler data (GDPR)
iOS and Android
- Give anglers the power to book on, whenever it suits them
- Encourage repeat business by making it easy for anglers to book your venue
- Send instant communications with Push notifications
- Sell additional products, offer promotions and choose 3rd party advertising
VERIFY ANGLERS ON THE BANK
The Bailiff App
Eliminate uncertainty with the Clubmate Bailiff app, the ultimate tool for verifying an angler’s authority to fish from the bank. Easily check their details, payment status, and profile photo – no more relying on printed lists, hassling staff members, or second-guessing.
But what if they haven’t paid? No worries. With our app, you can securely collect membership and ticket fees right on the spot, using either debit or credit card. Convenience and security, all in one place.
- Monitor who is authorised to fish via your smartphone
- Add disciplinary notes against anglers records
- View upcoming bookings & be prepared for attendees
- Accept payments bankside by debit or credit card
- Identify anglers via their profile photo
- Look up car registrations on the spot
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR SUCCESS
Make data-driven decisions
Maximise your time and resources by focusing on what’s truly effective. Gain immediate, actionable insights into the performance of your fishery, the frequency of angler visits, and more.
Our user-friendly reports offer invaluable insights into the overall well-being of your business, providing the much-needed transparency in your financials.
With just a click, access reports on membership, product, and ticket sales. And if you prefer hard copies, go ahead and print them out.
- Track attendance, repeat business and customer lifetime value
- Discover where your anglers are coming from
- Gain total transparency of your fisheries receivables
REPEAT BUSINESS ON TAP
Built-in marketing and communication tools
With all your contacts stored in the Clubmate database, effortlessly send captivating fishing reports, engaging newsletters, promotions, and more via email, text, or push notifications. Clubmate helps you identify customers who have been absent, enticing them back with exclusive offers.
Effortlessly set up and send messages on auto-pilot, tailored to specific triggers and customer behavior that you define.
- Send individual or group messages via email, text or push notification
- Automatically send messages based on customer behaviour
- Identify lost customers and win them back
- Fill empty swims on quiet days with promotional offers
“What I love most is the fact I can see all upcoming bookings in advance via my phone and customers can check availability in advance, allowing them to book and pay before they arrive.”
Mark Redpath, Purple Badger Fishing Lakes