Client Support Administrator, at Clubmate, Remote (UK based)
Part-time & flexible, starting at around 20 hours per week.
Salary: Dependant on experience, starting at £12/hour
Clubmate is a UK based fishing club and fishery software platform that takes the hassle out of running a fishing organisation.
We are on a mission to unite every club, fishery and fishing venue on one platform by putting modern, affordable technology at the heart of the sport. We want to make running any fishing organisation simple, easy and efficient whilst making the sport more accessible for everyone.
We are a small, growing team and are now looking for a Client Support Administrator to join us on our journey to remove paperwork from Fishing. This is a remote based role.
- Managing and processing ID card orders, ensuring cards are despatched to members on time.
- Directly assisting clients with ID card queries and in busy times, general support queries too.
- Admin to support all areas of the business – helping customer onboarding, organise things on the website, assisting sales with research & data gathering, updating clothing stores – no two days are the same for us!
- A self starter, able to self motivate even when working remotely
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail
- An organisational whizz who loves to get things done and have systems and processes in place to keep everything running smoothly
- Very confident with technology and absorbs new systems quickly
- Good communication skills
- Previous examples of your amazing organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Excel, and a willingness to get stuck in with learning the various systems we use (HubSpot, Intercom. WordPress, Canva, Trello plus Clubmate!)
- At least one years previous customer service experience.
- A keen interest in Fishing (not essential but preferable)
This job would be ideal for someone looking to find a flexible role that works around their family, studies or a second job. Whilst the hours are flexible, you would be required to commit a minimum of 20 hours a week, with the majority of those hours spent during our standard office opening times (9am – 5pm, Mon – Fri). We would look to agree a regular pattern of work to ensure team collaboration is maximised.
The role is initially admin focussed but has the possibility of growing into something far more permanent and senior. We are a small team so you would be getting in on the ground floor with lots of opportunity ahead!
As illustrated above, the ideal candidate will be willing to get stuck in and contribute to many areas of the business, learning a great deal along the way. It is an ideal job for someone who wants to grow in knowledge and experience, fast.
Major bonus points if you have a keen interest in fishing too!
- From £12 per hour
- Flexible working environment and hours – min 20 hours per week
- 10 days paid holiday + plus bank holidays
- Company pension
For us to consider your application, please include a cover letter and answer the following questions:
- Why are you choosing us? In other words, how does being a Client Support Administrator at Clubmate fit in with your life goals?
- Why should we choose you? In other words, how are your experience and skills a great fit for this specific role/company?
- Please explain the problem Clubmate solves in your own words and tell us why you find that exciting?